Thursday, May 14, 2009

Comments on the BLOG

Hello.

Website manager speaking to YOU!!!

I do my best to keep the GMV website constantly updated with news from the licensed trade and drinks industry.

To ensure this is done competently covering the subjects and other matters that are important to you and your business I require that you comment on the content of the site. It is the only way in which I can be made aware of whether I am achieving my aims and satisfying your perceived requirements.

Becoming a blogger is a very easy process, simply go to the website and click on BLOG and you will be guided through the procedure.

I need your comments to ensure that the widest possible range of matters are covered on the site.

The site is now widely referred to by the media, national companies and others interested in the licensed trade. We also have enquiries from other countries demonstrating the wide appeal of the GMV website.

So come on, let me hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I am a freelance journalist and I would very much like to speak to the senior leadership team at the Guild regarding Pub RV ratings and the GOMV's role in approving the VOA's 2017 Valuation of Pubs Approved Guide.

Would you be able to contact me on hellosparkandfly@gmail.com please?

Many thanks,
Katy